We can help you restore your confidence today
What are Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
As we age, our skin reduces its ability to protect itself; it loosens, the elasticity weakens and wrinkles start to form. This is a natural process of ageing. But what if I told you there was a way to turn back time on your skin…
Anti-Wrinkle injections are a non-invasive cosmetic treatment which can enhance and rejuvenate your best features. This cost effective option is not only quick and long lasting, it successfully improves or eliminates facial lines and creases! Regaining confidence in your skin has never been easier!
What can Anti-Wrinkle Injections do for me?
- Soften, Reduce or Eliminate “Expression lines” – these include frown and surprise lines (on the forehead), “crows feet” (creases around the eyes) “bunny Lines” (bridge of nose) and “turkey neck” (lines on the throat).
- Restore Facial Balance; reducing flared nostrils and correcting “turned down” corners of the mouth; Improving lip and mouth lines.
- Reduce fine lines, creases and wrinkles.
- Slim your Jaw; expose a youthful jawline.
- Skin Firming: Tightening your skin, smoothing it out.
- Teeth Grinding (masseter; that can result in headaches) and reducing a gummy smile (showing an excessive amount of upper gum when smiling)
- Headaches; relieving the pressure around your head by relaxing the muscles or preventing Teeth grinding, which can lead to painful headaches and discomfort.
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhydrosis; perspiration of under-arms, groins, hands and feet)
What is the process? What in involved?
Anti-Wrinkle injections are given through a series of near-painless needle insertions on the surface of the effected area. A serum is injected into the muscles underneath the skin, this process relaxes the muscles and smoothes the skin. This treatment is completely safe, Anti-Wrinkle Injections last anywhere from 3-6 months depending on the individual patient and the area that has been treated. Around 80% of patients who have this treatment on a regular basis find that because of the consistent muscle relaxation, they only require repeated treatments every 6-12 months.
How long will I take to recover?
This is an extremely simple, safe and productive treatment! Most people continue with their daily activities immediately after receiving the treatment as there is usually no trace of swelling. Allergic reactions are very rare.
To discover other ways Anti-Wrinkle injections can improve your skin and muscles, Book your consultation with Dr. Dong today!
After a consultation with Dr Morris Dong, your desired results and expectations will be thoroughly discussed, a treatment plan will be outlined to suit your individual needs and a detailed examination of your specific case will be provided.