A revolutionary safe way to look and feel our best
What can Dermal Fillers do for me?
- Define or add fullness to my nose, lips and cheeks. Restore youthful volume to my face.
- Reduce the appearance of my acne scars, depressed injury scars or surgical scars.
- Balance my facial proportions. Correct asymmetries (caused by injury). Chin Augmentation to correct ‘weak’ chins.
- Soften/ fill our facial wrinkles, lines, furrows and ‘hollows’, creating a rejuvenated appearance.
- Facial ‘Enhancement’ – the art of accentuating our face’s high points – such as creating higher cheekbones, lifting the outer eyebrows & lip augmentation.
- Enhance shallow contours/ Reconstruct contour deformities in my face. Decrease or remove the shadow under my lower eye lids.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers offer a simple, painless and effective way to knock years off your appearance. Dermal fillers are gels that consist of a substance which mimics what is naturally found under the skin – this means they are chemically identical to your own skin’s ‘natural filler’. The natural gel within the filler is completely safe, and encourages the skin to produce more collagen which restores that strong and youthful appearance.
How long will I take to recover?
Dermal fillers are a non-invasive treatment, which allows you to return to your normal daily activities immediately following your treatment!
What is the process? What is involved?
As we age, we start to lose volume, elasticity and natural hydration in our face. This is caused by the body’s decreased ability to produce collagen and elastin. It is a fast and easy treatment; the fillers are administered through tiny needles which inject the gel into targeted areas on the face. The results are visible almost instantly. Made from hyaluronic gel – a natural sugar already present in the human body – Dermal fillers are an affordable way to replicate natural functions, restoring fullness and volume in numerous facial areas.
The Fillers are predominantly used for enhancing lips, filling cheeks, uplifting the area under the eyes, reconstructing noses, chins and sculpting the jawline, all of which ultimately restore shape, youth and hydration to the face. Dermal fillers can also be injected to correct fine lines, creases, folds, scars and loss of volume.
Consult with Dr Morris Dong today; discover what else Dermal Fillers can do for you
After a consultation with Dr Morris Dong, your desired results and expectations will be thoroughly discussed, a treatment plan will be outlined to suit your individual needs and a detailed examination of your specific case will be provided.