Discover how we can whiten and brighten your teeth
Many people are insecure about the discolouration of their teeth. Even if you brush and floss your teeth daily, visit the dentist regularly and follow all the correct protocols of dental hygiene, the frustrating outcome is often that your teeth aren’t as white as you deserve!
Brightening your smile has never been easier than it is now. Dr Dong offers in-chair whitening treatment, at-home whitening kits and Porcelain Vaneers! These products are designed to achieve the best results possible for your smile!
Reasons for discolouration in teeth
- Stained Enamel (Drinking Coffee, Wine, Cola or other drinks and food)
- Unhealthy habits (e.g. smoking, chewing tobacco)
- Over-exposure to fluoride at a young age, consumption of tetracyclineline antibiotics.
- Trauma to a tooth at a young age or trauma to a permanent tooth and internal bleeding has resulted in discolouration
- General wear and tear
- A combination of Extrinsic and Intrinsic factors.
Why should I get my teeth whitened?
- Getting teeth whitening treatment is guaranteed to boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Bright teeth are attractive!
- It can positively impact other people’s perceptions of you. First impressions are everything!
- Can give you a younger appearance
- Whitening can accentuate other facial features.
- It is completely safe and non-invasive.
- Removes stains – leaves you with a whiter, more radiant smile.
- Perfect for special occasions – weddings, job interviews, travel photos!
What are the Teeth Whitening Options?
In-chair whitening gives you almost instantaneous and more dramatic results! It can be an intense treatment – it is done within an hour appointment with Dr Dong, with multiple sessions of whitening involved. Occasionally you may have additional whitening kits to take home so that you can maintain a stunning white smile! This is an affordable treatment and achieves optimal results!
Take home-whitening kits are a convenient option! It is a gradual process. Trays are customised to fit your teeth and a gel serum is provided. This option can take a few weeks to brighten your smile and its up to you to stay on top of your treatment. It is still quite affordable and very effective. The benefit for the take home whitening kits is that you will be able to monitor the intensity of the teeth whitening. You can decide when your teeth are white enough.
Porcelain Crowns and Veneers
PC&V’s are forms of dental restorations used in the cosmetic industry to achieve long lasting and aesthetically pleasing results when redesigning your smile.
Both crowns and veneers are made out of porcelain, a strong and resilient material, which conveniently replicated the colour, shape and overall look of perfect, healthy teeth. You can receive various types of Veneers and Crowns – anything from a naturalistic colour to that famous “Hollywood Smile”. Veneers and Crowns are uniquely designed and tailored to achieve your desired result.
They are a great option if your teeth are intensely stained or the discolouration is unsalvageable with teeth whitening! The best option for you is to start your journey by booking an appointment with Dr Morris Dong. He will be able to discuss and offer suggestions as to what the best option is for you and your teeth!
Consult with Dr Morris Dong today; discover how getting your teeth whitened can benefit your confidence!
After a consultation with Dr Morris Dong, your desired results and expectations will be thoroughly discussed, a treatment plan will be outlined to suit your individual needs and a detailed examination of your specific case will be provided.
Just remember.. Dental results vary depending on the person!