Invisalign (Clear Braces Teeth Straightening)
The new treatment in orthodontics for straight teeth
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment which effectively aligns your smile whilst fixing a number of other orthodontics issues that may occur, without the need for metal braces. With the convenience of clear removable aligners, you can maintain your confidence at any age and at any stage! Invisalign® helps correct the insecurities you may be facing with your teeth. Over-crowded or widely spaced teeth, cross-bites, over bites and underbites can be seen as unattractive or distracting to most people. Invisalign® is an effective treatment to help subtlety straighten your teeth, eliminating self-consciousness and embarrassment caused by issues surrounding the aesthetic of your smile. Proper alignment and positioning of your teeth and jaw are key factors in maintaining adequate dental health. Invisalign® is a reliable and recommended solution to realigning your teeth and jaw, so you don’t face serious dental issues further down the line.
How would Invisalign® Treatment benefit me? Why chose Invisalign® over traditional braces/orthodontic treatment?
- Invisalign® aligners can be removed for up to 2 hours – making it easier to eat, clean your teeth and maintain your oral hygiene during treatment. (Unlike traditional braces, there are no metal brackets and wires getting in the way of flossing and brushing.)
- They are virtually clear, making them almost invisible – unlike metal braces, most people won’t know you’re going through orthodontic treatment while you’re wearing them.
- They are comfortable to wear – Invisalign® causes less irritation and trauma to your gums, teeth and cheeks. Most people forget they have them on!
- With an Invisalign® treatment plan, Dr. Dong is able to predict the outcome of your teeth and present you with a timeline of results.
- Invisalign® treatment eliminates self-consciousness and embarrassment associated with crooked, crowed or spaced teeth.
- Produces desired and satisfying result for Invisalign® patients.
What is the process? What is involved?
After the initial consultation with Dr. Dong, a 3D digital image of your teeth will be produced. From this scan, customised aligners are created, tailored specifically to your individual needs! These aligners are changed every two weeks. They work night and day, applying a constant force to your teeth and encouraging to move into the desired alignment. Conveniently, you will only need to see your Dentist every 4-6 weeks, as the aligners come in multiple sets, making the process progressive, fast and effective.
How long will I have Invisalign® for?
This depends on the specific individual and their needs. Through the creation of a unique treatment plan, Dr Dong will be able to predict the outcome of your teeth and present you with a timeline of results. Generally, treatments take between 9-18 months.
Is Invisalign® the right choice for me?
Invisalign® is definitely a fantastic choice for most people! However not all orthodontic problems can be treated with aligners…
Consult with Dr Morris Dong today; discover if Invisalign® is the best choice for you!
After a consultation with Dr Morris Dong, your desired results and expectations will be thoroughly discussed, a treatment plan will be outlined to suit your individual needs and a detailed examination of your specific case will be provided.